miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2022

 Hello girls, this is our agenda for next class:

September 29th/ 2022

Objective: to talk about past obligations.

To talk about jobs skill and abilities.

To talk about memories.

Agenda:

1.      Pair work: Ss complete sentences about past obligation and permission, then they share answers in pairs giving reasons.

a)     I had to ___________________________________ in elementary school.

b)     I had to _________________________ when I was younger (but I don’t now).

c)      My parents made me/ forced me to __________________________________________

d)     My parents let me/ allowed me to ____________________________________________

e)     I didn’t have to ________________ at primary school.

f)       I could/ I was allowed to ________________________________ at home.

2.      Vocabulary on jobs skills: student’s book page 112 ex. 8.

3.      Feedback on the quiz.

4.      Warm-up of unit 10: student’s book page 115.

5.      Reading about jobs: Ss read advertisements then mark statements true or false.

6.      ICFES PREPARATION


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario